The IES Street and Area Lighting Conference appeals to a broad spectrum of attendees with a primary focus of improving outdoor lighting. The conference program provides outdoor lighting training classes, seminars, networking sessions and an exhibit hall. Attendees come from across the country and internationally representing utilities, municipalities, DOTs, consulting and engineering firms, research firms, manufacturing firms and educational institutions. The IES Street and Area Lighting Conference is the only forum specific to the interests and challenges facing outdoor lighting professionals.
Registrants and exhibitors who cancel their registration and exhibition participation for any reason (including the denial of a travel visa due to delays or other issues) will receive a refund according to the following schedule:
- Registration and exhibit fees canceled more than 30 days before the event will be refunded in full.
- Registration and exhibit fee canceled less than 30 days, but more than 7 days before the event will be refunded 75% of the registration fee or exhibit fee.
- Registration and exhibit fees canceled less than 7 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
- No refunds are granted for “no-shows”.
- Transfers and substitutions of registration are not allowed.
Processing of Refunds
- Refunds of registrations and exhibit fees paid by credit card will be made by refunding to that credit card. Refunds of registrations and exhibit fees paid by cheque will be made by cheque to the person or organization that issued the cheque.
- All refunds should be requested in writing by completing the Refund Request form.